PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Leicester - Thai Owners
Everton - iranian Owners
Nottingham forest - Greek owners
Us - Abu dhabi owners

Four clubs charged and not a single american owner among them despite 50% of the league being under yank ownership.

So PL tell me you're racist without telling me you're racist.

Anyone from Baltimore worth their salt will tell you don’t fuck with the Greeks.

Exactly.

Imagine Leicester or any more f us up on charges said “our original intention was never to breach any rules, so, you know, in the spirit of things, could you drop the case”.

Tbh if I was City now, I’d use this latest debacle as a lever to demand an enquiry into how the PL runs and makes these fucking ridiculous decisions.
The more you look at it, that statement from the PL is nothing short of a fucking disgrace. They should accept and respect the decision and that's that. By saying they're surprised and disappointed is tantamount to implying that Leicester are an enemy of the PL when they're actually a member of their club FFS!

The more you look at it, that statement from the PL is nothing short of a fucking disgrace. They should accept and respect the decision and that's that. By saying they're surprised and disappointed is tantamount to implying that Leicester are an enemy of the PL when they're actually a member of their club FFS!
its also saying that the 'independent' panel that they picked isnt up to snuff in their eyes if they are expecting an independent panel to just carte blanche agree with what they say then its not bloody independent is it

God listening to TalkShite this morning, every third word was City.

This resolution cannot come soon enough.

Leicester - Thai Owners
Everton - iranian Owners
Nottingham forest - Greek owners
Us - Abu dhabi owners

Four clubs charged and not a single american owner among them despite 50% of the league being under yank ownership.

So PL tell me you're racist without telling me you're racist.
I’ve always said racism is the preserve of the elite classes. These are the same people insisting on bending the knee. It’s a pantomime and once you see it, you can’t unsee it. Black v White, left v right, Gay v straight, men v women, Christian v Muslim, generation v generation all highlighted and stoked by the media whilst the truth is most people are decent and just trying to get by. Football is the most watched sport in the world. The Premier League is by far the most watched domestic league. There’s billions of pounds and dollars at stake. This is why we have corruption. It’s as bent as fuck. This is why I love what Sheikh Mansour and Khaldoun have done. They have more professionalism in their toe nail clippings than your average Corporate westerner. It’s no surprise they’ve run rings around The Premier League buffoons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.