PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

There is no rule stopping it.

We can't have the co op revenue towards PSR but it will be on our accounts! Now that there is bias agenda rule! Why can't our % asset of the co op be used towards PSR? When an asset of Chelsea the hotels is allowed? Maybe if we had an owner who was American they'd of said yep!
We don’t own any of the coop. CFG do.

Theyll knock them down to revamp stadium
This is the thing. What the hotels worth ? Could argue very high London property market but then again. I bet they don’t make that much money. In fact I am sure I read that somewhere. Who would stay at a Chelsea hotel if not for the football ? And why would rivals put money in them ? Plus there will be a management company taking the profit. And like you say they will either get knocked down if Stamford Bridge is developed or of Chelsea move do they become more appealing to the general public none football fans rivals or less no reason to stay there now ? As Liverpool said what was the loosing bid ? Guessing this is too late for our case ? Wonder if clubs are questioning this ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.