PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Has @slbsn seen this? Any views Stefan?
I don't know mate, but I think he either reads this forum or has had a look through my website because he mentions at times some of the points I've made.

I'm really pushed for time at the moment, but have a few belting videos up my sleeve which when I've finished them are going to expose this shit-shower for what it really is.

Mancini Charges
A very interesting thread on @slbsn X feed, basically given the PL rules circa 2009 and the LCFC ruling yesterday the PL's chances of landing the Mancini charges are highly unlikely. However, once again, I'll ask if anyone can explain why are the Mancini charges not time barred. There was absolutely NOTHING criminal about the contracts I.e. to stop them being time barred. Is it possible they have already been resolved and thrown out. I know they could be classed as minor charges but if they were fasely raised against us it needs calling out. It adds weight to our arguments about vexatious litigation by commercial rivals.
They likely are time barred

Can I ask you a question Stefan? Having just watched you on Talksport you didn't seem as confident with regards to our case as before. Am I right or are you still thinking that it will be really difficult for the independent panel to find us guilty of what they are accusing us of.
My views have not changed. But everyone should be aware of the risk in any case. I have said this over and over. Don't be too certain about anything.

My views have not changed. But everyone should be aware of the risk in any case. I have said this over and over. Don't be too certain about anything.
Having listened to you many times on talkshite I’m now one million percent certain that Jordan is a bellend.
Might not help our case though : )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.