PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

They likely are time barred
I disagree. All the premier league needs to get around the 6 years limitation period is a new email or document saying something strange about the contracts they they didnt know about before. They might have that since they have pretty much all our documents. That will give the PL the door to try and prove whatever they are suggesting but proving it to a high bar might not be possible for them anyway. I've got little hope of anything being time barred for this case apart from the Fordham stuff.

Sorry to sound a bit thick
But does Leciester' s Conclusion put us in a good position too??
Just a Yes or No will do
No need to be sarcy or Cryptic
( I know the 115 is still awaiting )
Thanks

I disagree. All the premier league needs to get around the 6 years limitation period is a new email or document saying something strange about the contracts they they didnt know about before. They might have that since they have pretty much all our documents. That will give the PL the door to try and prove whatever they are suggesting but proving it to a high bar might not be possible for them anyway. I've got little hope of anything being time barred for this case apart from the Fordham stuff.
Surely the Premier League will at this stage have given full disclosure to City. Only our legal eagles will know whether they could add late evidence into the pot as you suggest.

I'm a layman and don't know.

On what grounds will the PL be able to remove the limitation on the Mancini issue?

There's no way of getting away from 115.

PXL-20240904-135532083-MP.jpg

Doesn’t work like that mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.