PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

In the local now for a throw. City shirt on, no bites yet. Enough voltarol on my back to put down a rhino so I'm hoping for a quiet one.
Went for a few earlier with my city shirt on had some liverpool fan come over to me and said what will you do when your relegated I just laughed and said I'll still be here. **** walked of giggling to himself.

Lord Panic is defending us £80,000 pounds a day nice if you can get it if this drags out over years that’s a lot of dough, what I want to ask is if we win the case can we claim his fees back from the fa
if he gets us off he’s worth every penny

This is brilliant. I'm writing my next missive for KOTK so have been going through the rule books to see exactly what we've been charged with, and it's clear the Pl have fucked it up big time. For example, in 2011/12, they've charged us with a breach of Rule E11. That rule in the 2011/12 Pl Handbook says "Each club shall enter the FA Cup".

I've looked at a few others and it's a similar story. They've seemingly charged us against another rule which says that, except for televised games, all PL games will be played on Saturdays at 3pm.

It's an absolute fuck up.
I just read your Twitter about this. Fair play to you.

Neither do i as a whole , our reputation has been tarnished for 10 plus years - this is different gravy altogether, listen mate , I’ve got a thick skin , any blue of a certain age has ,if you think we will win another title under this bullshit then it’s dreamworld I’m afraid, the memories have been sweet ,let’s see what us, the players , and the management are made of from now on.
Up the blues as usual !
Why should we not win another league ? The players won leagues during the last case, this isn’t that different
The 101 thing is a great headline, but it’s the same 3 basic charges as last time.

I’m good at this sh*t. Shame I’m not good at anything else.

Lord Pannick's full title is The Lord Pannick KC. His name is David Philip Pannick, and he is a current member of the House of Lords.

Category 2: Remunerated employment, office, profession etc.​

• Practising member of the Bar
  • Contributes occasional column on legal issues to newspapers
  • The member received £82,500 in professional fees as a barrister from the Danish Customs and Tax Administration on 24 June 2022; and a further £15,000 on 13 January 2023
  • The member received £140,000 in professional fees as a barrister from The Deposit Guarantee Fund of Ukraine, 10 June 2022
  • The member received £75,000 in professional fees as a barrister from Nexperia (semiconductor manufacturer) on 16 September 2022; a further £150,000 on 25 November 2022; and a further £225,000 on 2 December 2022

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.