PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Went for a few earlier with my city shirt on had some liverpool come over to me and said what will you do when your relegated I just laughed and said I'll still be here. **** walked of giggling to himself.
"Dunno mate, what are you going to do about being financed by terrorist money launderers and being detested across Europe for the deaths of 39 innocent fans? Now fuck off you bin dipping tramp"

Unless I’ve got it wrong, Rule E11 for 2023 is about financial disclosure. Could it be (and I haven’t checked every charge) that the current handbook is the reference point?
Saying that, the insight you provided to Blues during the CSA build up was encouraging at the time, and subsequently proved correct.
I hope you are right it’s a fuck up, but surely after the CSA fiasco extreme care will have been taken in preparing the charges - they’ve had 4 years.
As another person has said, what happened to when we just went to watch the game without all this political garbage.

In the local now for a throw. City shirt on, no bites yet. Enough voltarol on my back to put down a rhino so I'm hoping for a quiet one.
Simple one to any dipperpool fans at least my club hasn't murdered 39 Italians

And yet the courts aren't full of organisations taking newspapers to libel courts.

Most threaten legal action behind the scenes to put pressure on, and deny if things come out. It's only the likes of Rebekah Vardy that think going to a libel court is a good idea.
Lots of cases get settled out of court with no publicity. Very few go the whole way.

This is how i am thinking.

The Premier League has been operating like a closed Shop Mafia/Cartel for way too long in a rapidly changing World.

A job for the Boys organisation. The Boys being only from Cartel Clubs. Having a do as i say.....and not do as i do attitude .

I fully expect when this gets to the High Court in a public domain. And their workings become transparent. Judges are going to be like WTF.

Said before i fully except us to lose the Battle at Premier League level. The Wheels are already set in motion to throw the Kitchen Sink at us punishment wise. Matters not if we are innocent. All that matters is the opinion of the biased officials with Season Tickets and cartel affiliations judging us.

When we get to the High Court we win the War.
No coincidence that the Gov whitepaper was due this week AND the increased pressure from the cartel clubs who are effectively blackmailing the PL to leave if they don't act. The PL know they are screwed and they have chosen this as the path of least resistance. The PL loses in every imaginable scenario.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.