PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

"just a fact" you say?

I don't think Stefan will thank you for that, but you do raise an interesting point, what you're essentially saying is he's piggy backing this issue in order "to develop a reputation as an impartial financial expert".

In other words he's doing this for his own self promotion. Of course there's nothing intrinsically wrong with that. Who can seriously question that Stefan has gone from a relative nobody to a somebody with these appearances, if I were him I might well have done the same.

Not surprisingly that's exactly what Nick Harris believes is his motivation.

If I'm reading you right, what you "understand" is he's exploiting City's situation for his own ends and consequently he's up for anywhere and everywhere.

I'm beginning to think you might be right, and if you are right, from a professional standpoint I applaud him, opportunities like this are rare, good luck to him.

But as a blue he's doing us no favours, touting his wares passively and uncritically to those who wish us harm. I know in the past he's justified his appearances on Talksport as the sole voice of reason, and his quiet humiliation of Jordan was amusing in the early days, but Redmen TV for crying out loud! He's not a fool, he must've known what they'd do with that little chat and quelle surprise they did what everyone knew they'd do....

I don't like to speak ill of anyone and I've admired what Stefan has done in the past and will no doubt continue to do as this all heats up, and I can't deny that it's down to him that I know a great deal more about the process than I did before. But if he is going to promote himself off the back of this, he needs to get politically savvy and real quick.

Not sure I am particularly comfortable talking about another poster like this, behind his back as it were, (despite the regular kickings I get from him and his legal compatriots) but you read me partly wrong. I wasn't being at all negative about @slbsn. As long as he is impartial and bringing everyone else to a more reasoned understanding, which he always is and tries to do, then it is all good and good luck to him.

He can never be a City mouthpiece, though, even if people on here want him to be.

If anyone ever becomes like Wyness they deserve a good kicking, though :)

Last edited:
Not sure I am particularly comfortable talking about another poster like this, behind his back as it were, (despite the regular kickings I get from him and his legal compatriots) but you read me partly wrong. I wasn't being at all negative about @slbsn. As long as he is impartial and bringing everyone else to a more reasoned understanding, which he always is and tries to do, then it is all good and good luck to him.

He can never be a City mouthpiece, though, even if people on here want him to be.

If anyone ever becomes like Wyness they deserve a good kickin, though :)

Neither of us is being negative, a fellow poster made a decision to appear on a rival fans channel and now we see what they did with it. Stefan might be perfectly happy with it, that's fair enough, I'm not and that's fair enough too.

As long as he is impartial and bringing everyone else to a more reasoned understanding, which he always is and tries to do, then it is all good and good luck to him.

"Bringing everyone else to a more reasoned understanding"

Really? You think that's what happened here?

Yesterday Stefan tweeted a link to the Redmen TV interview, this was one of the comments....

Stefan is not omnipotent, I believe this was a mistake.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.