PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Think you are taking it all a bit seriously. I'll do different things for different reasons. Some for fun, some for challenge, some to show I am happy for my views to be interrogated by anyone inc. Liverpool fans, some for pocket money. You don't have to like it and I don't even know if x or y is a good idea. Different people say different things - you can't please all the people all of the time.

But honestly, even if the Redmen TV was the worst 25 minutes ever (I think there was some interesting content and explanation on there and you can see from the comments that Liverpool fans didn't exactly see it as positive for them), who cares.
Well said. We need you to spread the City point of view everywhere you can. You can’t determine what they do with it but at least it’s out there

@slbsn Thanks for the effort you go to and putting yourself out there to explain the situation as it unfolds. I think anyone who listens carefully to what you post and the interviews and podcasts you’re on is better informed than they were at the start of all this bull shit.

I’ve got a some questions for you that I’d love your OPINION on.

1) Are you fairly resigned to us getting found guilty on the non cooperation charges against us? If you had to guess what % would you say of us being found guilty/cleared of that set of charges?

2) Are City likely to attack the Premier League and its rules on the basis that they were brought in for Financial Fair Play or Sustainability purposes but don’t appear to actually tackle those problems? If City are cleared of all of the charges could this lead to the Independent Commission making recommendations to ‘tear up’ the PSR rules and to make changes to how the Premier League is run? Is in the Independent Commissions remit? Or will City just be looking to get themselves cleared of the charges and concentrate solely on that?

3) Do you think City actually want the PSR rules tearing up? Surely City are on the inside ‘pissing out’ and the rules apart from APT, benefit us now, rather than the other way round?

Well said. We need you to spread the City point of view everywhere you can. You can’t determine what they do with it but at least it’s out there
We do, but personally (and this is assuming a motivation born of a desire to educate rather than self-promote) I’m not convinced there’s much mileage to be had in engaging with Redmen TV anymore than there is trying to debate anything sensible with people like Harris. They’re zealots who want the complete destruction of our club. Fuck them, now and always

Think you are taking it all a bit seriously. I'll do different things for different reasons. Some for fun, some for challenge, some to show I am happy for my views to be interrogated by anyone inc. Liverpool fans, some for pocket money. You don't have to like it and I don't even know if x or y is a good idea. Different people say different things - you can't please all the people all of the time.

But honestly, even if the Redmen TV was the worst 25 minutes ever (I think there was some interesting content and explanation on there and you can see from the comments that Liverpool fans didn't exactly see it as positive for them), who cares. As it happens, not sure why but the key take away per the comments, is that City will not be found "guilty". Make of that what you will.
I always look forward to your posts on this thread, you are one of 4 or 5 people whose opinions I value. I'm sure the dipper fans, like the rag fans think we will be found not guilty, but I very strongly suspect that is related to their unshakeable belief in our ability to buy everybody off to avoid punishment. Of course if that were true this nonsense would never have got to this point.

@slbsn Thanks for the effort you go to and putting yourself out there to explain the situation as it unfolds. I think anyone who listens carefully to what you post and the interviews and podcasts you’re on is better informed than they were at the start of all this bull shit.

I’ve got a some questions for you that I’d love your OPINION on.

1) Are you fairly resigned to us getting found guilty on the non cooperation charges against us? If you had to guess what % would you say of us being found guilty/cleared of that set of charges?

2) Are City likely to attack the Premier League and its rules on the basis that they were brought in for Financial Fair Play or Sustainability purposes but don’t appear to actually tackle those problems? If City are cleared of all of the charges could this lead to the Independent Commission making recommendations to ‘tear up’ the PSR rules and to make changes to how the Premier League is run? Is in the Independent Commissions remit? Or will City just be looking to get themselves cleared of the charges and concentrate solely on that?

3) Do you think City actually want the PSR rules tearing up? Surely City are on the inside ‘pissing out’ and the rules apart from APT, benefit us now, rather than the other way round?
Cheers.

1) no not resigned. I don’t know the extent or what city will argue. I don’t think it is the same as CAS. But can’t give per cent as I have no idea.

2) no because it’s a hopeless argument. No to the rest too

3) no

We do, but personally (and this is assuming a motivation born of a desire to educate rather than self-promote) I’m not convinced there’s much mileage to be had in engaging with Redmen TV anymore than there is trying to debate anything sensible with people like Harris. They’re zealots who want the complete destruction of our club. Fuck them, now and always
I don’t really agree with this view but we don’t have to agree

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.