PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

When all this shit’s over and the charges are not proven, I wonder if Stefan will be offered the same platforms to discuss the independent panel’s findings.

Mind you, Redmen and Talkshite will have to form an orderly queue behind Sly and the BBC’s saturated coverage of our irrefutable evidence and much anticipated exoneration. Stand by your beds Stefan and Big Steve.

Sorry all you Eastenders and Masterchef fans.

Not at all, I just think that all of this is based on the facts and info we know so far. We do not have any of the new info/evidence the PL will use (if they even have any), so I'm hesitant to build confidence without any knowledge of their new "findings".
Did you go to:
The Wembley Gillingham game
The QPR Agueroooo game
the Aston Villa game when we came back from 2-0 down to win the keague
Wembley v rags in our treble year
Istanbul - (no comments from you about the transport issues)
West Ham game when we won PL for 4th time

If so , where are your celebratory comments? Strange that ….

I actually am not as optimistic as most people here. I think we'll got done for some but not all charges. And I'm not referring to non-cooperation. I find it incredibly unlikely that they've dragged this on for as long as they have, and without dropping any charges, to not have high confidence some things will stick.
Man or mouse?

When all this shit’s over and the charges are not proven, I wonder if Stefan will be offered the same platforms to discuss the independent panel’s findings.

Mind you, Redmen and Talkshite will have to form an orderly queue behind Sly and the BBC’s saturated coverage of our irrefutable evidence and much anticipated exoneration. Stand by your beds Stefan and Big Steve.

Sorry all you Eastenders and Masterchef fans.
We should put out a documentary on it. Would be beautiful.

Did you go to:
The QPR Agueroooo game

Tbf, he only joined after all those events happened!

Tbf, he only joined after all those events happened!
We won the 4th title after he joined I believe (if he joined Aug 23) but he never mentions anything we’ve achieved!! Many new members talk about our successes as well as the problems we’re experiencing

Naah. The press won't change the narrative if they don't want to. There has been a position for unbiased takes on all this for a year and a half and yet there is only one. Martin Samuel isn't much smarter than the other sports journalists I don't believe, yet there is no-one else out there putting over a balanced case. There is a reason for that. And it's nothing to do with City's approach, I don't think.
We are in agreement well up to a point they would have to report what Khaldoon or the panel etc say. So I don’t understand your first comment about you could write a piece I assume pro City saying ex coach ex ceo etc said etc who would these people be ? Who is on our side ? And why would the media write a piece like that you admit they won’t. They would have to make it up those sorts of people simple won’t support us

Did you go to:
The QPR Agueroooo game

Can I just say?
I Did

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.