PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Mad hat still going on and on and on now he is talking down Stefan , tell me is it not correct that email will not be enough for the panel to find City guilty.

@slbsn @Prestwich_Blue tell me if I am wrong, emails are not enough to find City guilty of the main charges.
Do not panic my friend. Trust in Khaldoon, he hasn’t let us down yet, and I’d rather trust what he says against some other gobshite journalist.
Stay calm, it’ll be over soon.

How do you know he was reading on Twitter?
He has a genuine Concern for City as we all have

And I quote:

"Mad hat still going on and on and on now he is talking down Stefan , tell me is it not correct that email will not be enough for the panel to find City guilty.

slbsn Prestwich_Blue tell me if I am wrong, emails are not enough to find City guilty of the main charges."

Last edited:
And I quote:

"Mad hat still going on and on and on now he is talking down Stefan , tell me is it not correct that email will not be enough for the panel to find City guilty.

@slbsn @Prestwich_Blue tell me if I am wrong, emails are not enough to find City guilty of the main charges."
He doesn't deserve to get some crap like he did in the first reply he recieved
Quote on....

He doesn't deserve to get some crap like he did in the first reply he recieved
Quote on....

I accept your apology. Not sure why you have a problem with me, I didn't write the reply you are talking about.

But listen. We are 6,500 pages into this thread, both slbsn and Prestwich_Blue, and pretty much everyone else who knows what they are talking about, have said consistently that the PL will need more than just emails to prove their allegations to the required standard of proof, together with the legal considerations around cogency of evidence and the conclusions of the CAS panel on the subject. The guy has clearly been following the thread because he knows who to ask. If he believes the people on here that is fine but then he shouldn't be impressed by some anonymous **** ranting on Twitter. If he doesn't believe them that is fine too, but then there isn't much point asking for their opinion again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.