PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

That's like adding 2+2 and getting 5. There could be a whole load of reasons that we haven't gone big in the summer, but if the club were genuinely worried they wouldn't be continuing with the North Stand expansion
Well. I for one am worried. I went there around 2am on Sunday morning and no fucker was working there!! Make of that what you will…

That's like adding 2+2 and getting 5. There could be a whole load of reasons that we haven't gone big in the summer, but if the club were genuinely worried they wouldn't be continuing with the North Stand expansion

How much jail time would United’s new ceo be getting if all these charges are landed? Keep saying it but surely that would be corporate negligence from the rags employing someone who will be very much implicated if what is alleged is true. Remember what they are accusing City of, industrial strength fraud across multiple organisations over nearly a decade. Berrarda will know where the bodies are buried and very much implicated if this is true. That’s a big clue right there.

Mad hat still going on and on and on now he is talking down Stefan , tell me is it not correct that email will not be enough for the panel to find City guilty.

@slbsn @Prestwich_Blue tell me if I am wrong, emails are not enough to find City guilty of the main charges.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.