PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Struck a nerve have I ?
"Why are you reading Nick Harris" hardly constitutes being uncivil, unless the poster has never heard of him, then I`m amazed as his name crops up on a daily basis.
Perhaps we should stop being uncivil to Harris ?
If you want to make friends with Harris go ahead

Last edited:
Hope you’re ok ed123?
Try and be positive. Our owners aren’t multi-billionaires by chance.
Listen to the comments our owners and manager have made and let the process run.
Keep the faith.
CTID
Quite right. Ever since the UEFA case started our top guys have said we did nothing wrong, we will be cleared, business as usual.
I disagree about not being billionaires by chance. They became billionaires as they just happened to live over a pile of oil. They have ,however, used that wealth wisely and that gives me encouragement. Of course the wisest thing they did was to buy City, most perspicacious of them.

Mad hat still going on and on and on now he is talking down Stefan , tell me is it not correct that email will not be enough for the panel to find City guilty.

@slbsn @Prestwich_Blue tell me if I am wrong, emails are not enough to find City guilty of the main charges.
Even if the emails show intent, which I don’t think they do, they are not confirmed by any action unless you believe we uttered false accounts. The chances of that are NIL.

Quite right. Ever since the UEFA case started our top guys have said we did nothing wrong, we will be cleared, business as usual.
I disagree about not being billionaires by chance. They became billionaires as they just happened to live over a pile of oil. They have ,however, used that wealth wisely and that gives me encouragement. Of course the wisest thing they did was to buy City, most perspicacious of them.
its very easy to make money, its very hard to keep and expand that money, the glazers are in a financial hole like crazy, its very easy to dismiss our owners as having a load of oil money but that dismisses their astute investments such as the barclays bank deal, the massive roi on their investment with us and they are the two that spring to mind, they are very astute businessmen and not mad sheikhs throwing money about as much as the daily mail would like to paint them, its nothing more than thinly veiled racism which is why our money is always referred to as arab money or oil money like it somehow spends differently.

He’s more than just a whopper,but the fella needs medical help,when the hearing is done and dusted Harris unfortunately for him is going to be in a bad place mentally..
i think he need medical help just full stop, him and alot of others have invested so much time and energy into their hatred of us regardless of what happens they are going to crash when the hearing is over regardless of how it goes, when we win they will nash their teeth and say its not fait, it was a swizz, it was a technicality etc etc but they will really have nowhere to go and nothing to do and have to find something or someone else to hate, if the worst happens they will say see i was right and once again have nowhere to go and nothing to do and have to find someone else to hate, its a looming crisis to them as they have nothing else to offer and that attention and potential revenue stream for all of them is about to go away really really fast and then what will they do?

i think he need medical help just full stop, him and alot of others have invested so much time and energy into their hatred of us regardless of what happens they are going to crash when the hearing is over regardless of how it goes, when we win they will nash their teeth and say its not fait, it was a swizz, it was a technicality etc etc but they will really have nowhere to go and nothing to do and have to find something or someone else to hate, if the worst happens they will say see i was right and once again have nowhere to go and nothing to do and have to find someone else to hate, its a looming crisis to them as they have nothing else to offer and that attention and potential revenue stream for all of them is about to go away really really fast and then what will they do?
Unless of course we have something else threw at us..

Mad hat still going on and on and on now he is talking down Stefan , tell me is it not correct that email will not be enough for the panel to find City guilty.

@slbsn @Prestwich_Blue tell me if I am wrong, emails are not enough to find City guilty of the main charges.
I would say that it depends what it says in the emails. CAS stated that an email suggesting that we could do x, did not amount to proof that we actually did x.

But an email stating that we had done x might be seen in a different light.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.