PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

@slbsn posted this on his Twitter account. Apologies for the source, but I thought it was interesting. One thing I have learned in my professional career is that an "accountant" who doesn't listen to lawyers on legal issues is a poor accountant and quite possibly one who will either end up in jail himself, or with his clients in jail. Assuming he is an accountant that gives actual advice to clients and not just one who gives poor opinions on Twitter, of course.

View attachment 131449
Reading that has cheered me up. I am not on Twitter but have heard about Magic Hat. His comments are clueless and deranged. It is obvious he has zero legal knowledge

It's definitely Harris. The style is the same, so that's a big giveaway but the clincher was the Championship play off final, which Southampton won.

As a Saints fan Harris went down from Scotland to Wembley for that game, so wasn't on Twitter all day. He got home about 11pm that night and started posting, at which point Magic Hat, who also hadn't been on all day, started posting. Harris/Magic hat is the equivalent of Goldbridge/Sandra.

Also look how many of the usual suspects in the world of journalism follow Magic twat. A dead giveaway.

It really is the same style. I wonder if they get their windows smashed at the same time.

@slbsn posted this on his Twitter account. Apologies for the source, but I thought it was interesting. One thing I have learned in my professional career is that an "accountant" who doesn't listen to lawyers on legal issues is a poor accountant and quite possibly one who will either end up in jail himself, or with his clients in jail. Assuming he is an accountant that gives actual advice to clients and not just one who gives poor opinions on Twitter, of course.

View attachment 131449
Amazed he had a discussion, he usually just blocks people

View attachment 131449
Old magic really doesn’t understand the fundamental thing about the emails, that they are not evidence of the subsequent actions alluded to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.