PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I'm absolutely fuckin livid.

If this isn't the truth staring us in the face about the state of the Premier League then I don't know what is.

I think the media have absolutely exposed themselves about everything to do with how the rags and their stories are dealt with.

It's disgraceful how our name is splattered everywhere whilst they get fuck all said about them.

Dan Donovan is the producer of sky sports news, he says what goes in and what to talk about and I bet he is a fan of one of the red mardarses.

Honestly I'm fuckin fuming at the state of the media.

So if the hearing does start on Monday and it's 10-12 weeks as has been reported then it will finish at the end of November or the middle of December. Either way deliberations won't start in earnest until January so I'd expect a result not too far away from the end of the season. Mid April is my current prediction.

I don't think they will punish us until next season, they'll punish us if we are innocent or guilty because their gobby members demand it.

I have little to no faith in any process they have imagined up, St Paul could bomb down on a fiery chariot and the BBC and media chums would still call us cheats ,the damage is done to the minds of the gen pop.

I don't think they will punish us until next season, they'll punish us if we are innocent or guilty because their gobby members demand it.

I have little to no faith in any process they have imagined up, St Paul could bomb down on a fiery chariot and the BBC and media chums would still call us cheats ,the damage is done to the minds of the gen pop.
I'm not sure it works like that.

If the IC finds for us on everything other than probably non co-operation then that's it, no punishment required as we aren't guilty as charged.

It's definitely Harris. The style is the same, so that's a big giveaway but the clincher was the Championship play off final, which Southampton won.

As a Saints fan Harris went down from Scotland to Wembley for that game, so wasn't on Twitter all day. He got home about 11pm that night and started posting, at which point Magic Hat, who also hadn't been on all day, started posting. Harris/Magic hat is the equivalent of Goldbridge/Sandra.

Also look how many of the usual suspects in the world of journalism follow Magic twat. A dead giveaway.
It’s definitely related to him. The conversation between Magic Twat and the accountant from the other day was the big give away.

I'm not sure it works like that.

If the IC finds for us on everything other than probably non co-operation then that's it, no punishment required as we aren't guilty as charged.

Whatever happens the gossip mongers have killed the golden Goose, after years and years of calling us cheating bastards I honestly believe they have to find us guilty or they lose all the trust of the disciples that are shouting support for them.

It's not just some slip of the tongue they can excuse as a faux pas this has been a real effort by the authorities to do the cabals bidding, they are not going to build other fans and the publics belief system up and just admit that it never happened.

I'm absolutely fuckin livid.

If this isn't the truth staring us in the face about the state of the Premier League then I don't know what is.

I think the media have absolutely exposed themselves about everything to do with how the rags and their stories are dealt with.

It's disgraceful how our name is splattered everywhere whilst they get fuck all said about them.

Dan Donovan is the producer of sky sports news, he says what goes in and what to talk about and I bet he is a fan of one of the red mardarses.

Honestly I'm fuckin fuming at the state of the media.
This is just the beginning. Buckle in for the next few months. Fuck everyone and focus on City, Lord Pannick and his crew.

They’ve got this.

So here we go. Wall to wall coverage for us. Spoke to two plastic rags at work today who haven’t got a clue about the rags losses. The media have played a fucking blinder in the last 24 hours for their beloved rags!
We could do with a whistle-blower from within sports media to tell the world how they get paid extra for blowing smoke up the rags arses and for when they spew negativity about City.
What's Jermaine Jenas upto these days?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.