PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Nobody has to find us guilty in fact they’re going to struggle accusing us of murder with no body.

IMHO it's gone past whether we are guilty or not and I don't believe we are, the damage made to the consciousness of other fans has killed their ability to be trusted to govern.

We get found not guilty I can see teams just leaving the league and maybe forming another one, they've booted their own product into touch.

Simon Stone will be be sharpening his crayons ahead of tomorrow's pre-match press conference with Pep.
First question will be something along the lines of 'If you are found guilty will you resign and take the England job' or 'Have you been called as a witness and if so can you tell us what you will say as we have no idea what is going on so we make it up as we go along so it would be good to have some intel'.

Start date is September 16th, expected to last 10-12 weeks, that puts the end date end of November/December. Another month or 6 weeks to reach and right a judgment puts the announcement around new years.

Stefans been fairly certain there’ll be no appeal likely because of the rules, so I can’t see a situation where the table in April is relevant.
Stefan said on talksport extra yesterday the decision could potentially take up to a year.

Due to the complexity of the case the independent commission would have to produce between a 200-400 page document outlining each charge, the decision they have made on the charge and the reason whether they think city are guilty or not.

I think we won't find out until the end of the season

It's the Mail, so it won't be City. They will be getting it from the Premier League or another club within it.

Regardless, until it was announced on the Premier League website, this is another example of loose lips.

We will sink every fucking ship they have.
Knew a girl called loose lips once, can't believe she is the leak though.

My guess is that it's a team who wears red and who may be owned by Americans, just a guess mind you.

It's the Mail, so it won't be City. They will be getting it from the Premier League or another club within it.

Regardless, until it was announced on the Premier League website, this is another example of loose lips.

We will sink every fucking ship they have.
Martyn Ziegler was the first journalist to announce it yesterday so The Mail are just going off that.

Doesn't Ziegler have strong links with the Tarquins or am I just imagining that?

I don't have an issue with Sky or TNT in that I don't waste my money subscribing to them or take any notice of them.
Similarly, I don't read newspapers or seek out the equivalent online content.
If more people stopped feeding "the machine" it would stop functioning.
If they treated everyone the same I wouldn't have any problem whatsoever watching it but the total bias and obvious liking for teams in red is nauseating and so in your face.

I don't buy newspapers anymore, I'm not on the socials but obviously see links put up on here but today was the last straw. Won't be watching anymore of sky sports news, completely done with it.

Utd used to sing they do what they want. The latest showing tells you it's not only on the pitch.

IMHO it's gone past whether we are guilty or not and I don't believe we are, the damage made to the consciousness of other fans has killed their ability to be trusted to govern.

We get found not guilty I can see teams just leaving the league and maybe forming another one, they've booted their own product into touch.
I understand your view given how everything has gone these past years but I doubt the IC will care about consequences. It’s their job to report the truth. If the truth is the PL are wrong I’m sure that’s what they will say.

First question will be something along the lines of 'If you are found guilty will you resign and take the England job' or 'Have you been called as a witness and if so can you tell us what you will say as we have no idea what is going on so we make it up as we go along so it would be good to have some intel'.
I would love for Pep to reply WHO THE FUCK LETS YOU IN ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.