PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I'm absolutely fuckin livid.

If this isn't the truth staring us in the face about the state of the Premier League then I don't know what is.

I think the media have absolutely exposed themselves about everything to do with how the rags and their stories are dealt with.

It's disgraceful how our name is splattered everywhere whilst they get fuck all said about them.

Dan Donovan is the producer of sky sports news, he says what goes in and what to talk about and I bet he is a fan of one of the red mardarses.

Honestly I'm fuckin fuming at the state of the media.

I don't have an issue with Sky or TNT in that I don't waste my money subscribing to them or take any notice of them.
Similarly, I don't read newspapers or seek out the equivalent online content.
If more people stopped feeding "the machine" it would stop functioning.

So that's another leak then? Daily Mail being told when the start date is...

It’s expected that minor details like that will leak, they did about Everton, Forest and Leicester City too, there’s just too many people across too many organisations that know something that basic.

I doubt City will be that concerned about it, every single time it’s come up in an interview/press conference Pep/Khaldoon have been insistent they want it over ASAP.

Who is doing it?
It's the Mail, so it won't be City. They will be getting it from the Premier League or another club within it.

Regardless, until it was announced on the Premier League website, this is another example of loose lips.

We will sink every fucking ship they have.

It's the Mail, so it won't be City. They will be getting it from the Premier League or another club within it.

Regardless, until it was announced on the Premier League website, this is another example of loose lips.

We will sink every fucking ship they have.
Love it, mate. I can’t wait for this to blow up in their faces.

Interested to know though how other clubs would know??

If Arsenal or Liverpool are within six points of us come April...

Start date is September 16th, expected to last 10-12 weeks, that puts the end date end of November/December. Another month or 6 weeks to reach and write a judgment puts the announcement around new years. Even give them an extra month or 2 and we’re talking about end of Feb.

Stefans been fairly certain there’ll be no appeal likely because of the rules, so I can’t see a situation where the table in April is relevant. If we lose the punishment will be so severe that we’re instantly out of any title race regardless of an appeal, if we win then obviously it’s not an issue.

Last edited:
Whatever happens the gossip mongers have killed the golden Goose, after years and years of calling us cheating bastards I honestly believe they have to find us guilty or they lose all the trust of the disciples that are shouting support for them.

It's not just some slip of the tongue they can excuse as a faux pas this has been a real effort by the authorities to do the cabals bidding, they are not going to build other fans and the publics belief system up and just admit that it never happened.
Nobody has to find us guilty in fact they’re going to struggle accusing us of murder with no body.

Start date is September 16th, expected to last 10-12 weeks, that puts the end date end of November/December. Another month or 6 weeks to reach and right a judgment puts the announcement around new years.

Stefans been fairly certain there’ll be no appeal likely because of the rules, so I can’t see a situation where the table in April is relevant.

Didn’t Everton and Forest appeal their judgements?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.