PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I
We will be guilty regardless in the eyes of Liverpool, United and Arsenal fans.
Most other supporters that I know don't give a flying fib.
I truly want the fans of those shithouse clubs to think we're guilty, especially the scousers. To have all that bitterness constantly nagging away in your mind, all corrosive and toxic, eating away at your one real joy - supporting your team; to believe you're the real victim and that City have cheated you out of the history books, have drained and tainted the emotional energy you invested in believing you would eventually triumph, is utterly fucking wonderful. Really, really wholesome and nourishing for my blue heart .

So if the hearing does start on Monday and it's 10-12 weeks as has been reported then it will finish at the end of November or the middle of December. Either way deliberations won't start in earnest until January so I'd expect a result not too far away from the end of the season. Mid April is my current prediction.
That’s true. And guess when the derby is? Mid December. Expect an avalanche of leaks, lies, and conjecture in the run up to it. “This could be the last derby at the ground for many years” etc etc.

And then we win the case.

Top news to no surprise on BBC now, after they quietly whispered about the Rags losses.
They have :

What are the 115 charges against Man City?​

Man City are accused of:
  • 54x Failure to provide accurate financial information 2009-10 to 2017-18.
  • 14x Failure to provide accurate details for player and manager payments from 2009-10 to 2017-18.
  • 5x Failure to comply with Uefa's rules including Financial Fair Play (FFP) 2013-14 to 2017-18.
  • 7x Breaching Premier League's PSR rules 2015-16 to 2017-18.
  • 35x Failure to co-operate with Premier League investigations December 2018 - Feb 2023.

What i dont get is why some of the charges relate to UEFA as nothing to do with the PL and CAs found us not guilty and where is the charge by the PL for the Rags being found guilty of FFP by Uefa recently. Double standards as usual
Pretty sure our lawyers are all over the Rags FFP losses and what deal they have done with the PL to avoid sanctions
I think the licence payers would be better served by the BBC trying to recover that £200k from Huw Edwards

I'll be happily surprised if we are cleared of all 115 charges. I expect a guilty verdict for something and some sort of sanction/financial penalty.
Losing on all counts will be a disaster for the Premier League and ammuniton for our soon be active Independent Football Regulator.

Next summer.. we return from the inaugural club World Cup with the trophy to stick on the Sheik’s mantelpiece, to sit alongside our Champions League win and a 5 in a row Premier title. The court case has been settled with 114 being thrown out (we’ll cop a fine for the petty non-cooperation stuff). Pep signs a new contract as he’s handed the £300m war chest we have prudently built up over the last 3 years.

Meanwhile, Van Horseface settles the ship and guides Utd to a creditable 7th. Progress.

I

I truly want the fans of those shithouse clubs to think we're guilty, especially the scousers. To have all that bitterness constantly nagging away in your mind, all corrosive and toxic, eating away at your one real joy - supporting your team; to believe you're the real victim and that City have cheated you out of the history books, have drained and tainted the emotional energy you invested in believing you would eventually triumph, is utterly fucking wonderful. Really, really wholesome and nourishing for my blue heart .

Enjoyed this so much that I read it three times :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.