PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

how much of a punishment would it take to dismantle our foundations and status ? relegation to the championship, transfer ban of 3 seasons or more, all would take years to rebuild, with the manager players could leave,

my feelings are they will want to punish Manchester city hard that it would take over 5 years to rebuild,
United and Liverpool would love 5 years of top 4 place without little challenges from arsenal and Newcastle and Chelsea,

the damage a transfer ban of 3 years would not hurt that much ? but add relegation to the pot, then it will be over
just think of the mess we would be in ? players leaving, manager leaving, lost revenue, it would be a disaster,
I even think our owners could sell up and say enough is enough,
You worry too much. Lots of flapping on this thread but I see you as 100% long time blue and want to tell you to calm down.

Well Pannick will be on it already and he was probably lined up before this announcement. So hopefully we will have it covered. But it’s bound to get nasty as our whole reputation is on the line.

Is it possible to take it to the high court ? I thought it was an “Independent”
PL review followed by an “Independent” PL appeal review if we don’t agree with the verdict?
I’m no expert but that’s what is being talked about. Even that slimey twat Simon Stone at the BBC said this could well take years, if that is the case that can only mean one thing, City dragging the cartel reps through the courts, happy to be told if I am wrong.

I was going to finish with - he is truly a turd amongst turds - which would have covered all bases.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.