PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

how much of a punishment would it take to dismantle our foundations and status ? relegation to the championship, transfer ban of 3 seasons or more, all would take years to rebuild, with the manager players could leave,

my feelings are they will want to punish Manchester city hard that it would take over 5 years to rebuild,
United and Liverpool would love 5 years of top 4 place without little challenges from arsenal and Newcastle and Chelsea,

the damage a transfer ban of 3 years would not hurt that much ? but add relegation to the pot, then it will be over
just think of the mess we would be in ? players leaving, manager leaving, lost revenue, it would be a disaster,
I even think our owners could sell up and say enough is enough,
Crikey I hope you never place bets…

What happened to the muck we had on rivals that was alluded to a couple of years ago?

ate, so that all depends on what the judgement says.

That was stated on radio5 live Nicky Campbell show today by an expert that lpool hacked city's scouting network database & had to pay a fine of 1m lol!
Newcastle fans better get ready for the bullsh1t we have had to put up with since our fantastic owners came to the club .
Mark my words it will be your turn next from certain horrible greedy clubs !
Only if the Geordies start to represent a serious challenge. If we had sneaked one league and won a couple of cups over the last decade they probably would have left well enough alone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.