PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

We could win the tribunal but with the amount of mud we have had aimed at us that wont matter a jot, the people who run the game have killed the game.
That was always going to be the case. We will be guilty in the eyes of the majority of football fans but fuck them all we know are haven't done anything wrong. The charges were always designed to paint City in the worst light possible. They can't have City being the greatest club side ever, we play in the the wrong colours.

Someone put it on here earlier a list of our made up charges.
I can't find it and I'm arguing with a tick rag on wattsapp.
Could someone put it on again please
Just don't waste your time arguing with stupid.

It's Thursday night. Relax. Put the TV on, grab a beer, fire up the PlayStation, talk to your partner, read a book.......

Plenty of better things to be doing than bickering with a rag on WhatsApp.

Just don't waste your time arguing with stupid.

It's Thursday night. Relax. Put the TV on, grab a beer, fire up the PlayStation, talk to your partner, read a book.......

Plenty of better things to be doing than bickering with a rag on WhatsApp.
I can't help it.
I tie the silly **** in knots.
There's a few proper rags on our group and we respect each other.
But this guys like shooting fish in a barrel.
He'd just sent a video of some no mark on slysports.
I just said it must be true we're guilty cos it's on the tv version of the sun newspaper

That was always going to be the case. We will be guilty in the eyes of the majority of football fans but fuck them all we know are haven't done anything wrong. The charges were always designed to paint City in the worst light possible. They can't have City being the greatest club side ever, we play in the the wrong colours.

This will be the first iteration of genuinely trying to remove us, they will quite literally kill the premier league before they allow us to have it.

These cunts are playing the long game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.