PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Someone put it on here earlier a list of our made up charges.
I can't find it and I'm arguing with a tick rag on wattsapp.
Could someone put it on again please
This one
Man City are accused of:

• 54x Failure to provide accurate financial information 2009-10 to 2017-18.
  • 14x Failure to provide accurate details for player and manager payments from 2009-10 to 2017-18.
  • 5x Failure to comply with Uefa's rules including Financial Fair Play (FFP) 2013-14 to 2017-18.
  • 7x Breaching Premier League's PSR rules 2015-16 to 2017-18.
  • 35x Failure to co-operate with Premier League investigations December 2018 - Feb 2023.

I can't help it.
I tie the silly **** in knots.
There's a few proper rags on our group and we respect each other.
But this guys like shooting fish in a barrel.
He'd just sent a video of some no mark on slysports.
I just said it must be true we're guilty cos it's on the tv version of the sun newspaper
Fuck em.

This one
Man City are accused of:

• 54x Failure to provide accurate financial information 2009-10 to 2017-18.
  • 14x Failure to provide accurate details for player and manager payments from 2009-10 to 2017-18.
  • 5x Failure to comply with Uefa's rules including Financial Fair Play (FFP) 2013-14 to 2017-18.
  • 7x Breaching Premier League's PSR rules 2015-16 to 2017-18.
  • 35x Failure to co-operate with Premier League investigations December 2018 - Feb 2023.
Thanks that'll shut the thick fucker up

I

I truly want the fans of those shithouse clubs to think we're guilty, especially the scousers. To have all that bitterness constantly nagging away in your mind, all corrosive and toxic, eating away at your one real joy - supporting your team; to believe you're the real victim and that City have cheated you out of the history books, have drained and tainted the emotional energy you invested in believing you would eventually triumph, is utterly fucking wonderful. Really, really wholesome and nourishing for my blue heart .

Victims you say? I’m shocked

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.