PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I'll go a bit against the grain here. Whilst that clip from the Gab and Jules show demonstrates a bit of ignorance on their part, the two of them have been very balanced whenever I've heard them speak about us and our "115" case. They've also not brought it up at every opportunity which can't be said for some.

There aren't many journalists/pundits/podcasters or whatever out there who aren't repeatedly spouting nonsense about us but those two are ok, imo.

All this has to be taking a toll on some fans, stay strong Blues and fcuk em
I’m well beyond bothered after all this time. It’s gone on so long I’m bored by it. I look forward to talking about football again.

Whatever the outcome I have never, nor will I ever, give two shits what opposition fans think. I will never seek their praise, validation, credit or respect. They can hate us, they can love us, it’s just noise and understandable jealousy.

They will all lose again this season.

Whatever the outcome I have never, nor will I ever, give two shits what opposition fans think. I will never seek their praise, validation, credit or respect. They can hate us, they can love us, it’s just noise and understandable jealousy.
Opposition fans only love other clubs that are plucky losers, no threat and to be honest a bit of a joke

I dread the day opposition fans think of us this way again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.