PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Clearly been reading my posts on this particular point...

Honestly it's a ridiculous notion that Pearce has went all out and perjured himself without ever thinking or being advised that Pinto/Der Spiegel wouldn't have access to and would subsequently release further emails.

If a no mark like me can identify that risk then you'd best be assured that Pearce himself and some of the highest paid counsel in the world would also be all to aware and advice would have been given as appropriate.

This all comes back to the point that the emails in isolation can look bad, but without Pearce et all having an opportunity to explain them then they mean very little.

They are not the smoking gun which they are being portrayed to be. They give us questions to answer, but I suspect we knew that and are comfortable with that. Anything can appear inexplicable until it's actually explained and becomes perfectly logical.
would love the next email in that chain to be the 'nevermind scrap that idea, fuck it we've sorted it'. Definitely had those emails chains. lol

He's said that many times before

I get the impression he's biting his tongue as he wants to shout from the rooftops that we're gonna wipe the floor with them... but he's been told to say nothing

He means verdict, not sentence. Just a language thing. Nothing to worry about.

Clearly been reading my posts on this particular point...

Honestly it's a ridiculous notion that Pearce has went all out and perjured himself without ever thinking or being advised that Pinto/Der Spiegel wouldn't have access to and would subsequently release further emails.

If a no mark like me can identify that risk then you'd best be assured that Pearce himself and some of the highest paid counsel in the world would also be all to aware and advice would have been given as appropriate.

This all comes back to the point that the emails in isolation can look bad, but without Pearce et all having an opportunity to explain them then they mean very little.

They are not the smoking gun which they are being portrayed to be. They give us questions to answer, but I suspect we knew that and are comfortable with that. Anything can appear inexplicable until it's actually explained and becomes perfectly logical.
I don't know how Stefan has the energy. Like you say, I'm not trained on this stuff and I know for a fact if I was a solicitor I'd have been telling people that we are working from the assumption that all the emails are public.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.