PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I did hear that Masters was cross examined in the APT case and that it went well.

But I wouldn't think the timing of the charges will be an issue here. The point doesn't go anywhere. Either the matters are proved or they aren't

Went well for who?

I wasn’t thinking the timing, that’s never been something I have subscribed to but I would want to know what happened when he was interviewed by certain clubs. His thoughts why others refused the job. If he’s ever been asked by other clubs to stop City & depending on the APT ruling, why he’s not guiding the members & just allowing self serving votes.

I know it won’t alter the decision but may get a few pages in the judgement.

I did hear that Masters was cross examined in the APT case and that it went well.

But I wouldn't think the timing of the charges will be an issue here. The point doesn't go anywhere. Either the matters are proved or they aren't
Clearly City have to answer the charges. I’m not suggesting otherwise. However the timing and the context are not insignificant factors in my view. The timing strongly suggests that the motivation in bringing the charges was not the PL’s conviction in the strength of their case but rather political expediency which to my mind undermines their case.

Last edited:
This was an appeal about the reporting of the case that City brought about the legality of the PL's right to ask for commercially sensitive documents, which they lost. The appeal by City to restrict reporting was supported by the PL however, the judge decided that reporting of the initial case should be allowed So, no the PL didn't win and Pannick wasn't involved at that stage
Cheers pal

I would hope he gets cross examined by Pannick before Paul Harris delivers the knockout blow.
"City are still alive here.

Pannick...Harrissssssss.

I swear you'll never see anything like this ever again. Two cross-examinations in injury time to snatch the verdict away from the Premier League. Stupendous!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.