PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Not to mention supporting a racist anti- Muslim twat.
Tebas is symptmatic of the dinosaurs running football and the outmoded attitudes they hold, they have no place in modern society or sport and regardless of what happens with us football will be much better off without them in it.

Anyone who doesnt recognise this for what it is which is a last desperate power grab by a group who knows theyre time is up is part of the problem.

The PL may be thinking that, but I doubt very much the retired judges and KCs on the panel will concern themselves either with what the "whole football world" (even if it were true and not hyperbolic) wants or with amount of money spent by the PL.

I know these are emotional times, but it's not like you to be so prone to conspiracy, DD.

Of course, it is very possible some of the less serious allegations may be proven, but it will be on the basis of evidence and legalities, not outside pressure.

All imho, of course.

Replying to myself here, which is a bit weird, but if I was Rosen I would be appointing panel members without any affiliation to any premier league club whether they have a direct or indirect interest in this case or not. Hell, any panel member who has an interest in football at all. When it comes to the verdict, City's lawyers would be on the merest suggestion of bias in the reasoning quicker than a rat up a drainpipe. I have no doubt he will be appointing the best qualified, most independent people on this of all cases. After all, the primary arguments are entirely legal, nothing to do with football at all.

What do we think?

Replying to myself here, which is a bit weird, but if I was Rosen I would be appointing panel members without any affiliation to any premier league club whether they have a direct or indirect interest in this case or not. Hell, any panel member who has an interest in football at all. When it comes to the verdict, City's lawyers would be on the merest suggestion of bias in the reasoning quicker than a rat up a drainpipe. I have no doubt he will be appointing the best qualified, most independent people on this of all cases. After all, the primary arguments are entirely legal, nothing to do with football at all.

What do we think?
When you say 'we' do you mean you and @halfcenturyup?

I wonder how the decision will be published. With CAS, we knew the protocol. There'd be an initial award with the basic explanation, and then the full decision would come later.

The stories were obviously written as 'City's two year ban lifted' and it was, despite some desperately clinging onto the non-cooperation charge, a clear victory.

Anyone think the Independent commission will do us the same favour? Or will they simply say (as an example), 'Manchester City found guilty of X amount of charges and fined X amount.' Leaving room for initial panic and fury, even if they only get us on non-cooperation.

I hope so , reminds me a bit of this

There are some great bits of Vance Miller on youtube, I quite liked him.
He's a massive ****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.