PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

"City are still alive here.

Pannick...Harrissssssss.

I swear you'll never see anything like this ever again. Two cross-examinations in injury time to snatch the verdict away from the Premier League. Stupendous!"
Not sure I want to see Harris taking his shirt off and cavorting round the room, swinging it above his head. The pile on from Pannick, Soriano and Khoolhand defies description.

Reactions: nmc
We're not being charged with failing FFP but there's a PL rule that teams playing in UEFA competitions have to provide accurate accounts to the PL (as they do the licensing).
Yep read "failure to comply with UEFA's rules including FF'P" as reported by the BBC, a little ambiguous but written by Roan so no surprise there.

"City are still alive here.

Pannick...Harrissssssss.

I swear you'll never see anything like this ever again. Two cross-examinations in injury time to snatch the verdict away from the Premier League. Stupendous!"
I’ve rather it wasn’t that close PB, more a Watford FA cup final for sake of my nerves

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.