PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Oh dear….our friends at uefa making threats about banning England from their competitions because of the proposal to create an independent body to govern football in England.
They are apparently scared of ‘interference’ in the governance of our game.
Hmmmmmmm…..

Oh dear….our friends at uefa making threats about banning England from their competitions because of the proposal to create an independent body to govern football in England.
They are apparently scared of ‘interference’ in the governance of our game.
Hmmmmmmm…..
Gills fingerprints all over it

Why when I'm replying to the braindead on YouTube about our charges , as soon as I write Mr masters it gets deleted...???
Wtf..
Been going on for weeks.
I've tried wording things differently but when I write about masters being interviewed by the red tops it gets instantly deleted???

Why when I'm replying to the braindead on YouTube about our charges , as soon as I write Mr masters it gets deleted...???
Wtf..
Been going on for weeks.
I've tried wording things differently but when I write about masters being interviewed by the red tops it gets instantly deleted???
Try Master Bates

I'm really struggling to understand why we're being charged by the Premier League for failing UEFA FFP rules when we'd already agreed on a fine and restrictions on the squad going back years ago. Why aren't the Dippers being charged as they would have failed UEFA FFP one year but weren't in Europe so they got away with it.

Or why weren’t the Rags charged for failing UEFA FFP last year?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.