PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Except everybody needs tech. Nobody needs to watch football.

It's just as likely football consumes itself in greed and the sport eventually reverts back to just that, a sport.
Yes. Not sure where it will end. The global growth of football is unbelievable. It’s like a new wold religion. But it can become even bigger. The revenues are off the scale with the biggest clubs soon able to make £100m a match instead of a season. Perhaps the bubble will burst.Football seems to fill a hole in people’s lives like nothing else.

Yes. Not sure where it will end. The global growth of football is unbelievable. It’s like a new wold religion. But it can become even bigger. The revenues are off the scale with the biggest clubs soon able to make £100m a match instead of a season. Perhaps the bubble will burst.Football seems to fill a hole in people’s lives like nothing else.
The fact that football was allowed to play on during The Rona , albeit with no crowds, proved to me that even the powers that be realise the importance of the game to the masses
(Another prediction come true by orwell in 1984)

It's not quite as clear cut as that. From what I can make out, UEFA have just pointed out their rules preventing government interference for which the ultimate punishment could be a ban from UEFA competitions. They even said they don't think it will come to that, and that their main concern is scope creep meaning, to me at least, that they don't have a problem with the proposal as it stands.

Anyway, it's a good headline.

The PL are the biggest “scope creeps” on the planet.

The arrogance of these cunts is fucking astonishing.

The fact that football was allowed to play on during The Rona , albeit with no crowds, proved to me that even the powers that be realise the importance of the game to the masses
(Another prediction come true by orwell in 1984)

No no no the powers that be were scared to make the league null n void for fear of the dippers, not getting the *title

Whatever the outcome of this bs, it's going to get really messy. Surely the verdict will have to come when this season ends otherwise it will be one fucking huge mess which City fans could become targets from rival fans if we prevail

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.