PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Oh dear….our friends at uefa making threats about banning England from their competitions because of the proposal to create an independent body to govern football in England.
They are apparently scared of ‘interference’ in the governance of our game.
Hmmmmmmm…..

David Gill up to his old tricks.

Oh dear….our friends at uefa making threats about banning England from their competitions because of the proposal to create an independent body to govern football in England.
Hmmmmmmm…..
It’s only ok if that government interference is handing out hundreds of millions to bail out real fucking madrid

Hmmmmmmm…..

It's not quite as clear cut as that. From what I can make out, UEFA have just pointed out their rules preventing government interference for which the ultimate punishment could be a ban from UEFA competitions. They even said they don't think it will come to that, and that their main concern is scope creep meaning, to me at least, that they don't have a problem with the proposal as it stands.

Anyway, it's a good headline.

The PL hierarchy must be in cahoots with UEFA, Masters is bitterly opposed to Independent Regulation and so are the cartel clubs.

I am sure that is the case. Scope creep is something the PL and EFL said they were worried about. Which is ironic, given that that is exactly what happened with the PL rules to the extent that they started implementing rules that were challenged as being illegal.

I am sure that is the case. Scope creep is something the PL and EFL said they were worried about. Which is ironic, given that that is exactly what happened with the PL rules to the extent that they started implementing rules that were challenged as being illegal.
Something has to give here. The riches in football are about to explode again with virtual reality and digital platforms. All the pigs want a slice of the cake including the Government. I can’t help feeling that the end game will be some sort Super League run by the clubs themselves who will also run the broadcasting. Rightly or wrongly it seems inevitable. The football brands will become like tech giants.

Something has to give here. The riches in football are about to explode again with virtual reality and digital platforms. All the pigs want a slice of the cake including the Government. I can’t help feeling that the end game will be some sort Super League run by the clubs themselves who will also run the broadcasting. Rightly or wrongly it seems inevitable. The football brands will become like tech giants.

Except everybody needs tech. Nobody needs to watch football.

It's just as likely football consumes itself in greed and the sport eventually reverts back to just that, a sport.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.