PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

My son messaged me from school yesterday and said “I know now dad why you think rags are as big cunts as dippers”. I didn’t tell him off for using the C word, and he has grown up with the dippers being our main rivals, but he saw the rag pricks as being the cunts they equally are yesterday.

I reminded him that him and his brother, 16 and 14, are brilliant City fans and always will be and that City have always been a brilliant club with brilliant fans, and always will be.

I also reminded him that when he was a baby in his pram we went into the local bakers and he had his City hat on, at which the twat behind the counter said “oh don’t be bringing him in here with that hat on”, to which I said I’ve been listening to shit like that for 50 years and not taken it, and neither will my son; I haven’t and nor has he, and we never will. She then proceeded to tell me that she was only joking, I asked her if she could see me smiling? She handed me my sandwich and I said if you think I’m paying for anything you’ve touched you can fuck right off and threw the fucker (the sandwich) on the floor, and wheeled my son out. Interestingly as I went through the door the bloke behind me said “that’s disgusting”, as I was about to explain my reasons he said not you Blue, her, City til we die, and he walked out too saying I’m never coming in this shop again. 16 years later and I don’t know if he’s been back in but I haven’t.

Blue blood runs deep and thick. I am proud of my son, he is quite badly behaved at times but he is City through and through, as is his younger brother. They were with me at spurs on Sunday and as Harry said yesterday if they relegate us it’ll be easier to get tickets for away games, bless him.

We survived 35 years without a trophy, over 20 years of Peter fucking Swales, we will survive this.

CITY TIL WE DIE
What was in the sandwich?

I see Dan Roan still finds it impossible to refer to our owner by using his name. He seems happy to use a racist trope of "Abu Dhabi owners" with no reference to the US firm (Silverlake) who own 24 per cent of CFG. City "owned by Abu Dhabi" is inaccurate but also a dehumanising phrase which avoids using Sheikh Mansour's identity. Is Roan bigoted or just very stupid.
Dan Roan should have been banned by City years ago.

I apologise in advance in case this has all been raised and answered many times, but I am confused and would welcome any clarification. On the face of it there are two strands, one to do with playing by the rules of UEFA and EPL, and the other to do with illegal activity.
The EPL and UEFA deal with the "club" rules, in particular FFP . The EPL has local oversight of clubs to ensure that owners are fit and proper persons, that stadiums are safe, secure areas and that fans' behaviour is acceptable, and so on - all right and proper.
As I understand it FFP was raised by UEFA and the matter settled, so that goes out of the window. So far as I am aware EPL is not grousing about the state of the stadium, nor questioning the ability of the owners to run a football club.
If, in the course of its years long investigation, the EPL came across evidence of illegal practice this would, surely, have had to be passed on to HMRC and the police. This hasn't happened, has it?
So, in the end, what is this about? If I am revealing depths of ignorance and naivety and thereby offending the City faithful I shall simply plead senility and hope to get off with a warning.
In answer to your question…. Yes! The moment they found illegal activities such as tax fraud, they by law have to notify the police/HMRC. At which point raids would have taken place at homes, offices etc and anything they could carry confiscated. The fact that’s not happened suggests they are going off guesses rather than facts. I genuinely think the plan here is to tarnish us for good, so no matter what we prove doubt will always remain. The problem for them is that’s already the case so..

This is brilliant. I'm writing my next missive for KOTK so have been going through the rule books to see exactly what we've been charged with, and it's clear the Pl have fucked it up big time. For example, in 2011/12, they've charged us with a breach of Rule E11. That rule in the 2011/12 Pl Handbook says "Each club shall enter the FA Cup".

I've looked at a few others and it's a similar story. They've seemingly charged us against another rule which says that, except for televised games, all PL games will be played on Saturdays at 3pm.

It's an absolute fuck up.
It was reported they messed it up and then corrected it after City notified them it was amateurish. But you’re saying it’s still wrong? Are you certain?

Cheers. I've noticed as well!

Stefan has been for a while now one of the very few on Twitter that I get notifications for to see when he posts.

His work on CAS was incredibly done.

9320 is always a brilliant listen, and CitySpaces fantastic since it was created.

Amazing that Fernandinho came on and stayed for some time to listen! (that was him)
Hey. I think you may have misunderstood my post. I think Stefan is click baiting with his cautious approach. Almost deliberately seeking attention for financial gain. Good for him if that’s the case. It’s only a game at the end of the day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.