PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

No, I'm more of the opinion that we probably did some dodgy stuff, but it's impossible for the PL to prove unless they have a source of evidence we don't know about. Stefan mentioned a whistleblower in the Twitter conference yesterday, I'm thinking more like they've been handed the full trove of leaked documents.
is this just your opinion or have you heard something?

Also why VAR only gets played from all angles, and the lines come out when it is favourable to them.

How many times do we see their games continue like nothing just happened when an opposition player is hacked down, or one of their players hand balls in the box. Commentary pretends nothing happened also, bent bastards.
And why in cup draws the rags always get home draws and to lower division opposition.

You know what! if this had happened (allegations of overspending -whatever the fuck) to another team, I swear to god I wouldn’t be shouting 'throw them out!', or, insisting they have their history airbrushed out - we fight till the end, and if we go down, we go down together. They touch our trophy cabinet and it's a riot!
If this was the dippers or the rags, you’d not be shouting throw them out? I certainly would….

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.