PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Part of me would welcome a scorched earth policy where a City victory would lead to a total implosion of the Premier League and complete civil war where each of the non cartel clubs utterly turn on them. Even though this has been our greatest era I would be completely content to support City in whatever is left of English football. As long as the yanks fuck off out of it and leave their cartel clubs in a complete shambles.

Be more like that scene from The Godfather, with Don Khaldoon taking care of his enemies.
More like the scene from The Untouchables when Capone is walking around the dinner table with a baseball ball bat talking about team work and one smug bastard is lighting a cigar unaware he is about to get twatted on the back of the head, replace khladoon with Capone and the guy at the table anyone of the US cartel

I've got a good idea where it will be held. It will almost definitely be London based and close to the Chambers and offices of the firms involved - in short close to the Rolls Building which also happens to be basically next to Bird & Bird. Also needs somewhere used to holding arbitration for 30 (?) lawyers and client teams. The hearing is simply too long to be anywhere but London.
My work has got an office about 50m from bird and bird.
I'm down there in a few weeks so if we find out where the hearing is, I'll make sure I pop by in the morning when they are arriving with a menacing look.

It isn't just expected bullishness from City, there is a supreme confidence.

To the point, it almost smacks of us already knowing the verdict!

Was very different before CAS.

I suspect in the first couple of weeks, a majority will have been cleared from the table due to time bar and Premier League unable and unwilling to accuse us of fraud or illegality, that would open another can of worms.
Is such a thing possible, with regards to the last part? Genuine, treat me like I'm five, question by the way.

Could there be such movement on the case in the coming weeks or would it be more likely it all comes out one way or the other at once sometime next year?

If this does go against us, I do hope we drag it all the way to the high court if we must. The implications are far too high for the club now.

All this talk of stripping titles irrespective of the time period irks me. Previously it was a handful of social media accounts floating anything but now it’s in the mainstream with pundits and it’s totally deranged.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.