PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Is such a thing possible, with regards to the last part? Genuine, treat me like I'm five, question by the way.

Could there be such movement on the case in the coming weeks or would it be more likely it all comes out one way or the other at once sometime next year?

Premier League would have served themselves and their own pockets better by taking about 125 off the table before they went for us.

Not designed to be anything but a massive smear.

Meh, if we get relegated we will come straight back up anyway and i dont think we would lose many players , it will be a challenge for them
We’ll still be in the Champions League next season after we win it this season despite the relegation so everyone bar a handful will stay.

I think I’d really enjoy one season expulsion from the Prem, promotion back to it and a run to the semis in the CL. It’d be great fun and add to our rich backstory of ups-and-downs.

Just want this over and done once and for all. Can’t we just turn up with our irrefutable evidence and hopefully some evidence of our own on the rest of the red shirt dodgy bastards and blow this out of court on the first day! Pretty please

We will never know but it looked rushed with all the mistakes in the initial charges which coincided with the Government referring to the need for intervention if the PL were incapable of looking after itself.
I think the political dimension has been underplayed. This and the last Government regards the UAE as one of our biggest allies in defence and financial terms. We continue to do billions of pounds of business with Khaldoon (wearing his other Soverign Wealth Fund hat) and Sheikh Mansour as an investor. We share intelligence with the UAE. There is no way the Government will not have done due diligence on Sheikh Mansour and Khaldoon. If City were guilty the politicians would have distanced themselves. In fact with City supporting the new Regulator the opposite has happened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.