PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Bottom line for all to see (in the courtoom already) - we were cleared in last case and low n' behold NOTHING has changed in this!

Clowns of the highest degree only intent on a smear campaign regardless of outcome. What a waste of money and time for all concerned (sure our lawyers won't be saying that:)
You’re the lawyers kit man aren’t you, carrying the wigs in and that and therefore close to the action

Sky news think I heard him say a public enquiry fans of other clubs will want to hear the proceedings.
We make national news a points deduction which will relegate us, bring it on I refuse to believe we did anything wrong trial by media”

It'll be talked about for decades if we're guilty. If we get off with it (!) then it'll be a footnote in the media but will be a stick to beat fans with from Rags, Dippers, Arsenal or Villa. Other fans will just move on and not really care about it. Lots of snide digs from the likes of Talkshite and the hairy nonce.
I get why you said that, however the impact of a not guilty verdict will be seismic, think of the impact of the Bosman ruling times 10.

No we wouldn't. Premier League would revoke our license to participate.

They revoked Portsmouth’s ability to play in Europe on the basis of entering receivership during the previous season - saying it was in the rules when it wasn’t ! When Pompey pointed the error out the FA said it was too late… wait for it…. They’d already given Pompeys European place to the dippers!

malg said:
It'll be talked about for decades if we're guilty. If we get off with it (!) then it'll be a footnote in the media but will be a stick to beat fans with from Rags, Dippers, Arsenal or Villa. Other fans will just move on and not really care about it. Lots of snide digs from the likes of Talkshite and the hairy nonce.

Sorry mate but "we won't be getting off " with anything we will be proven innocent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.