PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I have and he's said he hasn't changed his mind so it must be me misunderstanding him. To be fair lots of City fans on here haven't sensed a change tone.

Bear in mind there isn’t anything new in the public domain (and hasn’t been for a long time) that would influence opinion on how the judgment is going to go, any changes in confidence levels is natural but it’s only an emotive response.

This will be our biggest victory in all our past, present and future history.

People still talk about the Agueroooo moment 10 years on.

When we win this case it will be talked about for decades.

I can't wait for to see the red tops in the pub, sat staring into their pint pots in utter despair. They have put everything in to the PL finding us guilty. They know deep down when we come out of this smiling, that they will have nothing left!!!
Utter dispair it will be I took to using the great mans words in a slightly nore blumt way to shut the fuckers up "dont be using our club to cover the piss poor management of your club (usually to rags, with odd scouser and tarquin thrown in). This along with name me two of the 115 charges and they soon shut up.

This will be our biggest victory in all our past, present and future history.

People still talk about the Agueroooo moment 10 years on.

When we win this case it will be talked about for decades.

I can't wait for to see the red tops in the pub, sat staring into their pint pots in utter despair. They have put everything in to the PL finding us guilty. They know deep down when we come out of this smiling, that they will have nothing left!!!
It'll be talked about for decades if we're guilty. If we get off with it (!) then it'll be a footnote in the media but will be a stick to beat fans with from Rags, Dippers, Arsenal or Villa. Other fans will just move on and not really care about it. Lots of snide digs from the likes of Talkshite and the hairy nonce.

It'll be talked about for decades if we're guilty. If we get off with it (!) then it'll be a footnote in the media but will be a stick to beat fans with from Rags, Dippers, Arsenal or Villa. Other fans will just move on and not really care about it. Lots of snide digs from the likes of Talkshite and the hairy nonce.

But honestly who cares what Talkshite think or what the Hairy Nonce thinks. I’d be more uncomfortable if they were on our side. They are despicable and I have no interest in their views in City.

Bottom line for all to see (in the courtoom already) - we were cleared in last case and low n' behold NOTHING has changed in this!

Clowns of the highest degree only intent on a smear campaign regardless of outcome. What a waste of money and time for all concerned (sure our lawyers won't be saying that:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.