PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Nice one, last game of the season at home.
Fuckin Gillingham away on boxing day?
Pep ain't having that that's a given.

*What some young viewers on here don't realise is that a lot of us on here have actually seen us play these teams*

Who the fuck are you calling old? ;)

Only for the few hundred of us that were there! Definitely the lowest point of my City supporting life. I wasn’t at York away though.
I wasn't there or at York away. My Dad gave me the choice - Mansfield or Darlington in the cup replay because he used to work nights and couldn't get both off. I chose Darlo and am glad I did for Michael Brown's great winning goal. Before my superfan card is revoked for not being at York away, I did go to Northampton, Chesterfield and Preston. And Wembley, of course. Stoke away in 98 is my lowest point, although for years I've not felt as bad as I did after Sterling's disallowed goal in the CL against Spurs.

Anyway, back on topic - I may be misplaced when I say that Kaveh downgrading our punishment seems like a positive to me, precisely because he works for one of the key instigators in overblowing the severity of our supposed infractions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.