PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Its bin a hatchet job since day one of these charges trying to ruin our great club,trust in club ,its the same shit as the cas case more or less,the one thing i hope we do when we clear our name,is litterally go for the throats of all these fuck wits in main stream media,and them twats on talk sport,go for the lot of em for defimation,they have tarnished our club,theres no doubt about it,and it needs dealing with and out there for everyone too see,go for the premier leauge also,twats like masters blatently in the pocket of the red shite clubs,the whole thing needs resetting,and i actually belive city are going to do that,i think theyve all gone to far with this,and theyve seriously poked the bear
… and breathe

They didn’t hire the very best in IT because we got hacked and that’s what got us here in the first place.
Well i bet you're fun at parties and tbf the best in the world make mistakes pep signed kalvin phillips and tbf that is not strictly true is it, a willingness to go after us and a want to take things out of context are what got us here.

Well i bet you're fun at parties and tbf the best in the world make mistakes pep signed kalvin phillips and tbf that is not strictly true is it, a willingness to go after us and a want to take things out of context are what got us here.
What on god’s green earth are you blathering on about? And what has it got to do with my attendance at parties?

The non-cooperation is clearly in respect of the process of the investigation itself. So not sure I understand the first para.

On the second para, the PL will say they were asking legitimate questions and the club was obliged to cooperate regardless of its views on merits. In isolation, this has merit. But if everything else was dismissed, the panel is unlikely to want to penalise the club heavily. Big if of course.

The non-cooperation charge is for the years 2019-2023. The other charges are for 2009-2018. To me that suggests we cooperated to a point, and not beyond that. That was what the first paragraph meant.

The second, yeah makes sense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.