PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

That's because the cartel squeezed another champions league place out of UEFA so they could keep their noses in the trough, when we came along one or more had to miss out that's when the shit hit the fan and what they can't do on the pitch they'll try every trick off it.
Absolutely correct.
Close thread.

Unfortunately, I just don't buy it. I can't even see City trying to claw back legal fees

I genuinely think the club would be happy that it's over and finally able to operate in relative peace
I think there’s a good chance that we’ll be awarded costs, or a decent proportion at least, if we win. The idea that we’re going to start suing all of our detractors is fanciful at best though, as you say.

What on earth is M Ogadon on about?

The Football Leaks material formed the basis of UEFA's action against City, but after finding the club guilty and imposing a two-year Champions League ban, UEFA's decision was then overturned by the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) because the alleged offences were "time-barred" by UEFA's five-year statute of limitations.

So many journalists either simply don’t understand the CAS verdict, or deliberately misrepresent it.

One of my favourite films is Sleepers & I can’t help but think we’ve allowed it to go this far so that we can expose the corruption. Don’t burst my bubble but if we complained of cartel clubs & the premier league colluding we’d be laughed at. This way we get 12 weeks of KCs framing exactly what we wouldn’t normally get an opportunity to say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.