PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I think it may have been Stefan who said on here a long time ago that often in these sorts of cases, both sides can often be extremely confident in their own respective position but obviously only one side will win the day based on the evidence heard/read.

For that reason, the noises of confidence within the club doesn't do too much to increase my own, I think it's best not to pay too much attention to that side of things.

My confidence purely comes from the scale of the allegations which we are facing. They just don't seem plausible let alone provable.

City have put their money where their mouth is by investing hundreds of millions on infrastructure.

this quite possibly went political months back, we wouldnt know and most likely never will, what were seeing now could be playing out the motions and the result is/has been made months back, yes its a big expensive case but a drop in the ocean in the business world, put it like this i'd be very surprised if the UK Government are not involved to some extent

I imagine a character like Sir Alistair Canning in the movie United Kingdom has popped up all over the globe in his white suit to tell people how it’s going to play out.

IMG_8533.jpeg

Remember, lads, the only explanation is that Etihad paid well under fair market value for what has been the best opportunity in sports branding, a dozen very well connected and serious men have perjured themselves to cover it, and rather than take one of many chances to do a deal that would have brushed it under the carpet for a fine and a slap on the wrist we've taken it to the most serious arena we could do. It's the only explanation, it's right there in the illegally obtained emails where we were inexplicably organising our international crime.

I thought they were alleging that City are owned by a sovereign wealth fund, but Etihad Airline is so piss poor it needs Sheik Mansour to pay their sponsorship money from his own personal wealth, even though he doesn’t have any personal wealth to own City as it’s all a sovereign wealth fund ….

I'm still not sure what we are supposed to have sports washed in the first place. The overarching theme is that City have cheated their way to being able to buy their success but the numbers just never match that accusation. You'd think with all the spit flying and foaming at the mouth that the top 10 $$ transfers were all City. Are they mad that we have better facilities because of owner investment? We sure as sh#t haven't bought titles, if that was a thing Chelsea and United would be top 2 every season.Screenshot_20240917_130614_Chrome.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.