PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The hearing is very likely to match the timetable set out now. People will be scheduled as witnesses, experts scheduled, written and oral closings booked in. This is a hearing now designed to go a long way - look at the scale of the bundles being in brought in today to supplement the digital document bundle. Look at the number of junior barristers. All points to a long/10-12 week hearing as rumoured.

There will be paparazzi outside all entrances for the 10-12 weeks to fill the column inches to see who is getting called.

Unfortunately, I just don't buy it. I can't even see City trying to claw back legal fees

I genuinely think the club would be happy that it's over and finally able to operate in relative peace

Me too as they have to work with these cunts whether they like it or not. They deserve nothing but contempt as you can't dress it up any other way, they are trying to put our club out of existence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.