PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

This.

All this talk of “going nuclear” and throwing some big dossier of information on the table to sue/destroy everyone is ridiculous.

City will say/do fuck all and will simply crack on with world domination.
That’s my gut feeling too. The ‘nuclear’ option would be one hell of a departure from the ‘holistic approach’ favoured by the club.

I wouldn’t mind but they don’t even need to read the full report. Just the bit that says we didn’t use disguised equity funding for sponsorship payments. And even if any of the brain dead cunts were to accept that we won on ALL the non time-barred charges, what makes them think it would’ve been a different outcome on the time-barred ones?!
One of the time barred charges was the Etisalat deal and we even provided evidence and a witness to disprove UEFA 's claims against us on that one.

I hope City say we aren’t paying a share of legal costs for effectively prosecuting ourselves

And hopefully any club that wasn’t in the league at the time the charges were brought takes a leaf out of Leicester’s book and says they weren’t a PL club at the time so they aren’t either

Fanciful, but would be amusing
The reporting on this makes it sound like the 20 clubs will have to dip into their own bank accounts to pay the legal costs. In reality, it will just be deducted from the next tranche of TV money if the PL doesn't already have funds allocated for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.