PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I thought they were alleging that City are owned by a sovereign wealth fund, but Etihad Airline is so piss poor it needs Sheik Mansour to pay their sponsorship money from his own personal wealth, even though he doesn’t have any personal wealth to own City as it’s all a sovereign wealth fund ….
Not all due to sponsoring City but a previous post on here showed the massive profits Etihad Airways currently make.
Surely that makes that sponsorship worth the increase City have been denied?

Apparently we've already been charged and just being relegated and fined would be too lenient. The "other clubs" want relegation and a points deducted applied for multiple seasons so we can't compete. This a joke of a case and calling for multi season punishment just stinks of "other clubs" not wanting us spoiling their party.
Well
After reading that we will be in lower league's
for along time so like all the other clubs I am crying GUILTY we have been caught red handed.

Ha what a crock of shit who are Thea's clubs he mentions he couldn't name one what a tosser

I hope we wipe the floor with them. Headlines such as relegation isn't good enough if proven guilty is ridiculous.

Hopefully we win and take them for everything.
Ha City and relegation…the good old times!!!

They don’t realise that as a fanbase we have been to the bottom a few times. These trumped up lies are nothing most city fans can’t handle nor the club if it comes to that.

So in reality, it ain’t really a threat.

This point will doubtless be addressed when dealing with costs at the end, given that section 61(2) of the Arbitration Act 1996 (assuming applicable here) expressly states costs should follow the event. City can’t be expected to help fund the other side in a litigation they have prevailed in, especially as if we lose we’ll have to pick up the tab (or much of it) for the other 19 clubs. It’s probably already been covered off between the parties, or is expressly provided for in the PL rules - unless it comes out of some nebulous pot, I guess.

Fuck knows!

Bruce “won” but got hollowed out for the costs no?

You are correct, which is unbelievable when they are definitively delivering a message to such a wide range of people - but what’s even more remarkable is that it doesn’t appear to occur to any of them that if true, UEFA misapplied its own rules in a way that is grossly incompetent - and yet that narrative never gets spun, which underscores the real purpose of the reporting.
According to Sky Van Beek fan we LOST the first case to Uefa but won on appeal !
They just troll out the generalisations, none of them have read the CAS report.
!

Well
After reading that we will be in lower league's
for along time so like all the other clubs I am crying GUILTY we have been caught red handed.

Ha what a crock of shit who are Thea's clubs he mentions he couldn't name one what a tosser
365 really, they are the most anti City media outlet out there. They are a disgrace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.