PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Remember when Stefan first appeared on talksport, he did pretty much read out the CAS verdict and align it to this case but all Jim White wanted to know was what punishment we get, they then put the headline out 'city financial expert says city will be relegated'.
When you notice all the media reports they all start with the allegations then lead onto possible punishment, not one report I have seen has gone into any sort of detail about the bit in the middle, the actual case itself.
I believe they are intelligent people and choose to ignore the CAS verdict and focus on clicks instead.
Of course they do they have a business to run. Just in thee same way as Sheikh M and. Mr K are focusing on City as a business and ignoring for the time being media lies and bias together with individual attacks.

This point will doubtless be addressed when dealing with costs at the end, given that section 61(2) of the Arbitration Act 1996 (assuming applicable here) expressly states costs should follow the event. City can’t be expected to help fund the other side in a litigation they have prevailed in, especially as if we lose we’ll have to pick up the tab (or much of it) for the other 19 clubs. It’s probably already been covered off between the parties, or is expressly provided for in the PL rules - unless it comes out of some nebulous pot, I guess.

Fuck knows!
If we win, I couldn't give a fuck about costs!

Apparently we've already been charged and just being relegated and fined would be too lenient. The "other clubs" want relegation and a points deducted applied for multiple seasons so we can't compete. This a joke of a case and calling for multi season punishment just stinks of "other clubs" not wanting us spoiling their party.
Don’t forget an enforced sale of the club which the latest extra punishment for us.

Surely all this noise has to quieten down soon - they can’t keep repeating the same tripe day after day.

Not sure I’d describe Daniel Levy as “lanky”. He’s about 5ft 5”!

3000.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.