PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Must admit, now that the overwhelming consensus seems to be that the worst case scenario is a point deduction not severe enough to make relegation likely, I can’t say I’m too worried about this.

If, as many suspect, the fa have put out 100 charges knowing many will be batted away and hoping some stick, then we need to be on this for recompense after the process is done. I have heard already that many of these charges were listed in error on the FA's part, having been included in error from an earlier draft due to their rushing and sloppiness. That's enough to go on the attack once we know how the land lies.

You can't just go claiming such severe breaches, damaging a club, business and individuals, without comeback.

The fa could well find themselves embroiled in a very embarrassing, very public, display of their incompetence, cosiness and bias, for which they are made to compensate us and reform beyond recognition.
Nothing to do with the FA

I have faith in our owners having the evidence and the legal know how to fight this. I do question the Premier League though and that we will get a fair hearing.

If the worst happens what next?

Do we accept relegation, can we appeal?

Also, what about the option of joining the European Super League clubs and bringing the whole shit show down?

I know its not good but a few clubs are still looking at moving away from UEFA and money talks. Ask Rangers and Celtic maybe?

I swear people on there eat crayons.
They have spent years talking about how their teams are better, but now debate which of our players they think they could sign on the cheap as we are "finished."

P
If, as many suspect, the fa have put out 100 charges knowing many will be batted away and hoping some stick, then we need to be on this for recompense after the process is done. I have heard already that many of these charges were listed in error on the FA's part, having been included in error from an earlier draft due to their rushing and sloppiness. That's enough to go on the attack once we know how the land lies.

You can't just go claiming such severe breaches, damaging a club, business and individuals, without comeback.

The fa could well find themselves embroiled in a very embarrassing, very public, display of their incompetence, cosiness and bias, for which they are made to compensate us and reform beyond recognition.

And, I would suggest, certain individuals connected with the fa should be very worried about their reputation, finances and liberty. If HRH takes this as a personal insult, then these individuals will be chased down for justice .
Sweet FA to do with the FA mate.

Must admit, now that the overwhelming consensus seems to be that the worst case scenario is a point deduction not severe enough to make relegation likely, I can’t say I’m too worried about this.
20 points appears to be the maximum allowed so we would be better off nit happening this season and its iver and done with

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.