PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Can any penalties, fines, points deductions or whatever be enforced before any high court appeal takes place?

I think City should be vocally questioning the finances of some of the other teams. Chelsea under Abramovich and all that Russian oil money stinks, Newcastle and their mew owners, the way the Glazers took over the rags, the behavious of Liverpool fans (and their manager). Come on city, lets sling sone muck back

Can any penalties, fines, points deductions or whatever be enforced before any high court appeal takes place?
i dont think so they are suspended pending appeal. Looking into it all financial iregularites tend to end up in a points deduction. People memtion juventus the relegation it was due to match fixing. Theyve just been done for financial irregularites and its a points deduction. I personally think city will face nothing really maybe a fine if found to not have coporated. But i expect them to finally challenge the whole lot and clear our names

20 points appears to be the maximum allowed so we would be better off nit happening this season and its iver and done with
Accepting a points penalty is an admission of guilt in some way. We seem to be guilty until proven innocent in the eyes of every other club, and even if we are innocent we will still be guilty in their opinion, stuff like this doesn't just go away.

I still think we have a very good chance of winning the league this season. Time to get behind the lads on Sunday, next week at arsenal and see where it take us. Block all this crap out and use it to our advantage, on the pitch at least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.