PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

So, genuinely speaking, and I know it's hard to sum up in few words but on a scale of 1-10... 1 being sunshine and farts and 10 being royally fucked... Where do we sit, do folk reckon?

I admittedly may be ignorant to the details but I've found myself not a bit worried. Rag cunts, including the boss who's convinced we're guilty... Peddling the myth of the Shiekh buying tickets to fudge the attendance.
Yesterday 2 today 1.

The actual smooth brain takes on social media that if we are innocent we shouldn't be hiring lawyers is astounding.

Nice one, last game of the season at home.
Fuckin Gillingham away on boxing day?
Pep ain't having that that's a given.

*What some young viewers on here don't realise is that a lot of us on here have actually seen us play these teams*

I went to a cracking away game at Walsall in the late 80's. City went 2-0 down, keeper went off injured 1st half with Gleghorn playing in nets the rest of the match. City manged to get in front 3-2, only to let a goal in at the end from a bad back pass. The inflatable bananas in the away end when the 3rd goal went in!

I went to a cracking away game at Walsall in the late 80's. City went 2-0 down, keeper went off injured 1st half with Gleghorn playing in nets the rest of the match. City manged to get in front 3-2, only to let a goal in at the end from a bad back pass. The inflatable bananas in the away end when the 3rd goal went in!

I was there

35yrs on and we still can't defend a counter attack!

I’m just a City/ football fan. I’m pretty clueless on all things financial when it comes to these charges, but I can’t believe that we would refuse to co-operate with premier league over our accounts for 9(ish) years. They will have told us, I assume, that if we don’t co-operate they will charge us. But we still refused to co-operate, so why would this be?? Are we maybe trying to smoke rats out from the PL and other clubs?? Or is that just too simplistic??

If, as many suspect, the premier league have put out 100 charges knowing many will be batted away and hoping some stick, then we need to be on this for recompense after the process is done. I have heard already that many of these charges were listed in error on the premier league's part, having been included in error from an earlier draft due to their rushing and sloppiness. That's enough to go on the attack once we know how the land lies.

You can't just go claiming such severe breaches, damaging a club, business and individuals, without comeback.

The premier league could well find themselves embroiled in a very embarrassing, very public, display of their incompetence, cosiness and bias, for which they are made to compensate us and reform beyond recognition.

And, I would suggest, certain individuals connected with the premier league should be very worried about their reputation, finances and liberty. If HRH takes this as a personal insult, then these individuals will be chased down for justice . That fact that they've all scratched each other's back and played soggy biscuit over a brandy nightcap at premier league hq, will count for little when the light shines on them.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.