PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

This thread certainly will be, all of us posting stuff but none of us really knowing what will happen
Yeah. Were all so emotionally invested in it, everyone is literally glued to this thread i imagine. Reality is though, we know nothing more than we did last week and i very much doubt we will until god knows when.

Kind of feels we should save this thread for actual news and then its easier to track when something important does come up.

City need the premier league to work so I can’t see us going after them tbh. Getting accepted into the “gang” is always preferable.

Commercially for us to continue to grow we just need this to go away. We will never be clear in some quarters anyway no matter how much evidence we have. Idiots cannot be reasoned with.

Still think a way out of this for all parties is preferable no matter if we like it or not. Both need to be able to spin a win.

So as much as I would like to see destruction, it won’t happen. It’s been said many times the fall out will be huge for both parties if the verdict is guilty and for that reason alone it won’t happen.

I want Manchester City to call for a full vote of no confidence in the system (Premier League) and want heads to roll. Board members made to step down and the premier league and its chairman taken to court for slander and asking for damages,

You can not let this ride, The whole system needs to answer why you have damaged Manchester City's image twice
Also the Media links to their paymaster's red tops clubs on the board of the Premier League, It's been a media witch hunt since day one of City's new owners, The Media has been so one-sided that City's image will never be the same

No More Mr Nice Guys, Blow the fucking doors off at the Premier Leagues Headquarters and walk-in full guns blazing

You're going to be very disappointed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.