PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

There's no need to 'go after' the Premier League when we win.

The best response City can make is doing what we've been doing; winning the trophies.
That hurts them and the media so much more than being sued by us. Except then they'd have no more excuses to hide behind. They'd have to conceed that Manchester City IS the best football club in England.

The posts on here demanding city should do this and do that and destroy everybody are cringeworthy as fuck.

Needs a custodial sentence for that, absolutely one of the most disgusting posts I've ever seen, what an absolute twat, even at my age I'd get the energy to knock ten bells out of him.
Tbh it’s an easy slam dunk for the police. Supporting terrorism and promoting hate is a clear criminal offence. People have been jailed recently for inciting online hate during the riots. The police will act on this.
Needs a custodial sentence for that, absolutely one of the most disgusting posts I've ever seen, what an absolute twat, even at my age I'd get the energy to knock ten bells out of him.

Yeah. Were all so emotionally invested in it, everyone is literally glued to this thread i imagine. Reality is though, we know nothing more than we did last week and i very much doubt we will until god knows when.

That's the thing, isn't it? Nothing has happened in the last week that sheds any more light on the actual allegations or the proceedings. They have simply started. That's all.

No-one should be getting more nervous about it because of the press coverage. No-one in the press knows anything more significant about this case than they did last week. And they know less than the more knowledgeable posters on here. They are just regurgitating old news because they have to fill their news slots.

Don't fall for it. Keep calm, guys, and carry on .....

Last edited:
Just a reminder to all on here and those lurking click bait 'journalists, it's not a trial, it's a hearing. It's not a difficult concept to understand and report correctly on is it!
Any port in a storm for a chance to get in revenue for all media.

Why advertise and contribute to it?
Seems the media will have 10 weeks or more to discuss our appropriate punishment. Leave them to it they know it's cart before the horse but we try to argue with them about a result in few months away.

Gives their red supporters something to do whilst we continue to try for 5 in a row.

Effectively they are conceding our football superiority and relying on our guilt to give them back their cartel.

There's no need to 'go after' the Premier League when we win.

The best response City can make is doing what we've been doing; winning the trophies.
That hurts them and the media so much more than being sued by us. Except then they'd have no more excuses to hide behind. They'd have to conceed that Manchester City IS the best football club in England.
We have to be careful. We’re all angry with The Premier League but the alternative, a European Super League run by the very clubs out to destroy us is much worse. Let’s just clear our name and carry on dominating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.