PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Tbh it’s an easy slam dunk for the police. Supporting terrorism and promoting hate is a clear criminal offence. People have been jailed recently for inciting online hate during the riots. The police will act on this.
Has he been reported to the appropriate authorities?

Just seen above.

I said earlier that surely our costs are going to be hard to recover if we are deemed not to have cooperated. Similarly to CAS surely there's the expectation that we could have avoided all of this if we had cooperated and provided what was requested. We don't know the details around this of course, although we know why we wouldn't have given all of the information in advance.
I wouldn't look at it like that. Separate the charges and topics. Lets say City win on all but cooperation then an assessment would be made on the costs of dealing with those parts of the case. Cooperation is a cheap part of the case - almost all costs are outside of cooperation. If City breach coop the fine will be discrete from the costs and then there will be costs payable on that part of the case. But City should have a strong case for its costs to be paid on the parts where it won. Not impossible to get say a £10m fine for non coop, have to pay £1m of costs for non coop but then get £20m back for its costs in respect of the rest. All illustrative.

Remember when Stefan first appeared on talksport, he did pretty much read out the CAS verdict and align it to this case but all Jim White wanted to know was what punishment we get, they then put the headline out 'city financial expert says city will be relegated'.
When you notice all the media reports they all start with the allegations then lead onto possible punishment, not one report I have seen has gone into any sort of detail about the bit in the middle, the actual case itself.
I believe they are intelligent people and choose to ignore the CAS verdict and focus on clicks instead.
For me it goes way beyond clicks. Many of them simply hate us for our success and derive pleasure from delivering the endless stream of cheap shots.

View attachment 131983

Same scouser from my previous screen grab. Fuck his anonymity here.
This **** needs to be exposed and reported for that sick post. This goes way beyond football tribalism. People lost their fucking lives and people are and always will suffer from what happened that day and this **** celebrates it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.