PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

As a fan of another team, I find this very interesting. But what strikes me after reading a lot of this thread is that there's a lot of blame-game going on here. I've read a lot of blame towards other clubs, the FA and PL, but very few, if any, are talking about the real case and the substance in the accusations. If there's done something wrong, which the enquiry will find out, surely there has to be consequences?
Do you mean done something wrong as in broke rules placed for us to break due to the bleating of those clubs you mention us blaming? Funny that innit. Nobody gives a fuck about those rules. Barcelona and Real Madrid break them on an industrial scale ever since I can remember and I’m in my 50’s.

Shove your invented rules out there for Manchester City and only applied to Manchester City up your Fleksnes arse. ;)

I was thinking about that utterly powerful speech delivered by Maarva in Andor today, that has stuck with me ever since I saw it(great series btw). For me, the cartel are the equivalent of the empire in football. That's all I'm saying(no spoilers), rivals will say it's the opposite but how on earth can you say City are the ones in control of anything. Who is it who's making their own unfair laws up, making huge efforts to eradicate threats to their control by any means necessary, as well as being the ESL initiators(taking things off planet?) etc?

Last edited:
I see Dan Roan still finds it impossible to refer to our owner by using his name. He seems happy to use a racist trope of "Abu Dhabi owners" with no reference to the US firm (Silverlake) who own 24 per cent of CFG. City "owned by Abu Dhabi" is inaccurate but also a dehumanising phrase which avoids using Sheikh Mansour's identity. Is Roan bigoted or just very stupid?

From someone (not me) who works at the BBC he’s officially a ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.